Est. 1941


D-WHY • NEW FRONTIERS (SEASON 01 // EPISODE 02)

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Date: 12-18-13
Location: U.S.A.
Film by: Luis Valdizon
Words by: David Morris

In case you missed the first episode (watch it below), New Frontiers is my mini-docu-series that gives my fans an insight into my life and travels. Today, we bring you episode two.

Over the past six months, I have done nearly 60 shows and traveled across the U.S. three times. Luckily, I made the journeys with close friends and was able to document a great deal of it. In this episode, filmed during our summer "Young, Loved, Hated & Broke" Tour, DJ Etrayn and I embark on adventure that involves a $1,000 bet to camp out at Backyard heavy metal festival with no tent or blanket.

Stay tuned for future episodes, where we take you along for the ride during "The Party With Your Friends Tour" alongside Hoodie Allen, Mod Sun and OCD: Moosh & Twist.

Watch New Frontiers Season 01 Episode 01 below.

1 comment:

Jeremiah Wistrom said...

These videos are so cool. Can't wait for the next one.

Post a Comment